I feel like I am already confirmed to be a total quirky “I’m nOt lIkE OtHeR gIrLs” kinda gal. However, there are some strange things I do which are even further than edgy girl which make people slightly concerned for my wellbeing and overall sense of calm. My brain is a very dysfunctional, crazed place, but I wouldn’t change it for the world because it makes me, well, me! If any of you see one of these and think “haha, I do that” please let me know. It makes me feel slightly less crazy and shows me, and you, that you’re not alone. I do always say that, but I don’t think I’ve ever meant it in a type of “dude omg I do that too!! I thought I was the only one hahaha lmaoooo” kinda way, but we’re onto bigger and better things now! Please stick around until the end of this post so I can explain the future of Totally Tatiana – it’s kinda important!!
I am insanely organised with the most miniscule things. I can’t just wing it, I must know exactly what’s going on, at all times. Even walking to school, I opened up a shared note so I can work out what times I’ll be meeting each of my friends. I have a small problem.
I become emotionally attached to inanimate objects for no real reason. I don’t really know how I manage to do it, but I really think it’s just a strange talent I have for emotionally connecting with everything that merely breathes on this planet.
I have a playlist for every song, mood, moment and occasion. Music is my life and I love it so much, it cheers me up, it comforts me, so it’s only fair that I have a song for every single moment of my uninteresting, boring life.
I sing all the damn time – any time a lyric links up to what we’re saying, I’ll sing it, and probably create an impromptu dance alongside it. What can I say? You can take the kid out of the theatre but you can’t take the theatre out of the kid.
I constantly steal my mates phones, just to take photos of myself on them, even though I have a fully functioning camera on my own, I prefer taking theirs. I am a very narcissistic person at times and this is my way of making sure you know I still exist and that you can’t escape me 🤪
Whenever I want to say hi to someone, I just wiggle my fingers at them like I’m casting a spell or something crazy like that. I used to do it with one hand but because I’m theatric I now use both hands, kind of like sideways jazz hands.
I very aggressively use my arms when I’m excited. If you’re within arms length, there’s an increasingly high chance I will accidentally hurt you. That’s not your fault, it’s just me being expressive. I feel like most of these are just me explaining why I love performing arts, but we’ll allow it, this is my blog not yours😚
I obsessively collect dinosaur memorabilia and I love it so much. I am a kid at heart and I think dinosaurs are my favourite thing ever created.
Every-so-often, I just high kick while walking. It’s a fun thing to do and it’s my strange way of saying hi or BAM! Plus when I wear a skirt I feel like I need to dance.
I love watching true crime documentaries and I find them super interesting. It’s also really helpful for my law A-Level as it provides extra context. Now we all know that I’m a sociopathic theatre kid, you can make up your own mind about what I’m really like!
Firstly, I just want to apologise for not posting loads. The 30 day challenge took a lot out of me and I needed time to just get away from writing for a while. Then, sixth form started, and, as much as I’m loving it, it’s a lot of work and it means I’m almost constantly busy.
For the future of this blog, of course I’m not going stop writing all together, I love this blog and it’s my baby. However, because I’m so busy, I’ll most likely end up writing fortnightly, so that I can try maintain my high quality!
As always, please say if you have any thoughts feelings, all that jazz! Thank you so much for reading, love you all,
I’m almost positive that this will expose my bizarre music taste, but oh well! Please don’t judge me too much ~ I will explain the slightly more questionable songs, rest assured!
1. betty – Taylor Swift
A wholesome song with a wholesome message with some not-so-wholesome words. Listen to folklore it’s amazing.
2. CALI SUPERBLOOM – push baby
I love push baby sO MUCH. There songs are perfect as you can both vibe and relate to them and the music video for this song… *mwah* magnifique
3. Don’t Just Stand There Do Something – Kaiser Chiefs
No explanation needed 😜
4. London Boy – Taylor Swift
Okay, maybe, just maybe I have an obsession with a certain pop goddess, but can you really blame me?!
5. Crazy – Gnarls Barkley
Just thinking about this song makes me casually bop my head up and down, of course it’s on my phone!
6. Mamma Mia – ABBA
I am aware I have an eclectic taste in tunes. Doesn’t mean I can’t love ABBA!
7. Land of Lola – Kinky Boots
I’m a Performing Arts student who dreams of playing Lauren in Kinky Boots, did you really expect anything else?!
8. Killer Queen – Queen
Honestly, unpopular opinion, my all time favourite Queen song. I love the historical links and mmm it’s catchy. Don’t forget the harmonies!! Whenever I listen to the “she’ll absolutely drive you wi-ild” part, I’m almost certain that part of my soul goes to heaven.
9. Gangsta’s Paradise – Coolio
What a bop. That’s all.
10. She’s So Lovely – Scouting For Girls
Awee my childhood!! I used to sing this song all the time! I still love Scouting For Girls now so it’s nice that nothing has changed 🙂 Old habits die hard, what can I say? And good bands never die, this band is no exception!
At the time I’m writing this. I’m 30 followers away from reaching 100 on this blog! If I’m able to get those last 30 people to follow my blog before I turn 16, I will be over the moon. So please, if you haven’t already, like this article and follow my blog! It means the absolute world to me and I’ll feel like I’m making a difference.
I love you all, thank you for reading and I’ll see you tomorrow 🙂
This is an interesting topic! I feel like it says a lot about me because I didn’t even really think about this post, I just thought of my top three celeb crushes and boom day 20 is all done! Simples!
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a man who has never aged in his life. I’m 90% certain that he was the inspiration for The Picture of Dorian Gray. Just look at this man! He’s 53 and he looks like he’s in his late 30s. He needs to drop the skincare routine ASAP.
2. Mathew Baynton
You may not recognise the name, but if you were born in the 2000’s you’ll know this mans gorgeous face. He was on my favourite CBBC show, Horrible Histories, a show I would give my right leg to star on. This man is also a feminist icon and I have so much respect for his talents, particularly his singing on Horrible Histories. Not to flex or anything, but I know all the words to the Dick Turpin Highway Man Song and I’ve mastered the Charles II’s King of Bling song also. Baynton is my childhood, and watching him in a curly wig, dancing in a historical building is part of what has shaped me to be who I am today.
3. John Krasinski
Who doesn’t adore Jim from The Office? Look at this insanely talented man. Honestly, just his acting credentials take my breath away, but then you see this mans face. Okay, that may have been too far, but him and Emily Blunt are the power couple of my dreams. All I need in life is to find a John Krasinski and I will be very happy.
Looking back over my little list, I realise I may have accidentally given myself a type… I didn’t mean to! These are just three unproblematic, attractive men who I both respect and want to meet 🙂
I feel kind of bad because I’ve already done this post, except for 40 facts… But… I’m going to try think of another thirty anyway! Surely I’ll be able to think of some more… Well, here goes nothing!
I have absolutely no piercings and I’m not planning on changing that anytime soon. However, I do wear fake hoop earrings and I went through a phase when I was younger of really wanting my eyebrow and lip pierced – this is when I was eight or nine. I was a strange kid.
2. Even though I’m super scared of needles, I really want to get tattoos when I’m older. I’ve always found tattoos super cool and artistic and I already have plans for some 😉
3. I love snakes with my whole heart. I live in a pet-free household and my dream pet is a snake, in particular a Kingsnake. I know a lot about them and as soon as I’m financially stable I’ll be getting myself a snake.
4. I despise tea and coffee. All hot drinks to be honest. I can’t stand them because I worry I’ll either burn my mouth or it’ll be too cold. They also all just taste of hot water. I’m sorry about all the bridges I just burnt by saying that… I like one particular type of hot chocolate if that counts?
5. True crime is something that really fascinates me. I watch all the documentaries, read the books, the whole shabang. It intrests me so much, I’ve been considering starting a new project on my blog this September, alongside Mental Health Monday’s and Feminist Fridays: True Crime Tuesday’s! Where each article I talk about something true crime themed. If that would interest you then stick around until September and you won’t be disappointed!
6. Similar to that point, when September comes around, I’ll finally have an uploading schedule! Everything is pretty up in the air at the moment around here, so when September comes around, I’ll have at least one new article out a week! I’ve been working out how I can do this for a while now, and I think I finally have a gameplan.
7. I always claim to adore horror films, which I do, I just can’t stand the jump scares and suspense. I find it so cliché… and it scares me a little… well maybe a lot. I’ll happily watch a scary movie with you, as long as I can hide behind you when it gets too intense.
8. I’m terrified of planes. I also get super travel sick so being next to me on a long haul flight is not fun at all.
9. I really want to try out an Ouija Board, just because I’m super curious about what would happen and all about the supernatural. I find it intriguing, if a bit bogus, but I’d like to find out first hand instead of just watching crappy YouTube Videos where it’s mostly fake.
10. Halloween is my all time favourite holiday, I love being able to dress up and all the decorations. I have a folder on Pinterest purely for Halloween costumes.
11. I’ve recently been on a slight make-up bender. I’m obsessed with the stuff and I feel like I need more of everything. It’s a pretty big problem at this point. The problem being for my bank account, I don’t have the funds for that 😦
12. Buying presents for people I love makes me so happy, I love planning it all out and when I was younger I used to think I’d be great as one of Santa’s little elves.
13. I love staying organised, but I can’t keep my room clean to save my life! I’ll have loads of big plans, but I’m like a tornado who can’t help but cause a trail of destruction everywhere I go.
14. I love things like Trivial Pursuit and Quiz nights.
15. I have a notebook for every occasion. I am a total stationary fiend and next to me right now, I have my rough notes book, my rough school notes book, my bullet journal and my random thoughts journal. I don’t think you understand how excited I get when someone gets me a blank book. That will be my baby for the next month.
16. I’m the type of person who laughs at everything. I’m the worst person to be around when you’re telling bad news because my mind will instantly go to something funny to say, but before I have the chance to say it my brain will automatically go “haha, that is the funny” so I giggle.
17. When I was a kid I thought I sprayed bleach in my eye. There was a squirty bottle (I have no clue what they’re called but it was like the ones which Dettol comes in) and I had no idea if the cap was closed or not. So, smart little Tati decided to look at it dead in the eyes and spritz myself. I thought it was bleach or something that would blind me for so long, I felt the burning and everything! It wasn’t until my poor Mum came downstairs and told me it was just pure water which she put in a bottle so she could clean things easier.
18. On a similar topic of eyes, I wear glasses! Well, I should, for watching TV and things, but I don’t because I’m a wild child. The reality is I’m super forgetful and I’ll be downstairs when I remember and by then I’m too lazy. That’s probably something I should sort out.
19. I used to be a massive fan of fizzy drinks, but I’ve really gone off them. The only carbonated (oo look at me using big words) drink I enjoy is Fanta.
20. When I was younger, I went through a phase of being camera obsessed. I loved the whole idea of them, I learnt about their backstories, I read all my Dad’s books and magazines on camera angles, and it was something I really enjoy doing. Unfortunately, I don’t do it anymore, and even though I really wanted to take it as an A Level a few years ago, I can’t now because I’m already taking four options. It’s actually kind of sad because that was my dream for so long. I still take photos, it’s just not really the same because it’s only on my phone.
21. On the topic of random hobbies, I used also adore playing golf! I still do to be fair and I’ve challenged both my Grandad and my friends partner to a round of golf where I will be super duper competitive.
22. I love reading so much, however, I haven’t read in over a month and that honestly really upsets me. I keep meaning to read, but I choose my blog instead, so as soon as this 30 day challenge is done, I will be spending some time just reading.
23. Nothing has changed since last time, I still adore dinosaurs with my whole heart. However, my collection has grown! I now have a triceratops called Tristan and a T-Rex called Danny DeVito. They are both firm members of the Tati clan and were given to me by two of my closest friends.
24. A strange guilty pleasure of mine is Just Dance. I get super competitive and end up trying wayyy harder than needs be. I just have to win!
25. As you can tell, I am a very competitive person. One of my most common sayings is “anything you can do, I can do better” and it can be true! Sometimes at least. I don’t give up on much and I’ll never back down from a challenge. It’s one of my worst/best qualities depending on how you see it.
26. I can’t stand wearing lip stick, but I adore wearing lip gloss! Whenever I’m nervous, you’ll see me adding another layer of gloss to my already sticky lips. Ew, I’m sorry for that gross mental image.
27. I love watching stand up comedy, it’s one of my forms of self care when I watch some.
28. I can’t knit to save my life. I’ve tried, and for every stich I drop, I gain at least five. I don’t give up though!
29. I’m currently obsessed with jelly beans! I have a massive sweet tooth and I can’t help but eat loads of sugar. It’s really unhealthy and I’m super hyped up as it is so I’m trying to cut down, but it’s hard! I’m considering going sugar-free for a month… I have been for a while, but I need to research more into it. I’ll keep you guys updated!
30. I’m desperate to dye my hair, but I’m worried about bleaching it, but my hair is too dark for it to show up. Before you ask, yes I have looked at brands made for dark hair, but I’m considering just getting extensions. Yet another thing I’ll be updating you on, so please follow my blog if you want updates on those aspects (and many other aspects) of my life!
What if… I was a dude for the day? This is a question my friend and I… Who I shall call Sonic, ask each other loads. For context, Sonic identifies and a male and he wonders what it would be like to be a woman.
We ask each other this loads, because we have ideas, certain thoughts about stereotypical gender roles and we’d both love to trade ends of the spectrum just for a day and see how differently we’d be treated. To be completely honest, I think Sonic is just infatuated with the thought of having boobs and I’m the same, but for… oh God, my parents are going to kill me, and my grandparents – I’m so sorry guys…. and I’m the same, I want to know what it’d be like to have a penis. Come on though, peeing standing up?! That sounds pretty magical if I’m honest with you.
One of my biggest questions for guys is, how does the world see you? If you’re a woman, your one goal in life is to be a gorgeous trophy wife, but what if you’re told you have to be the breadwinning husband? Are there sets of rules you have to obey when you’re a male, I know that toxic gender roles prevail with both genders, but what is the mould for a “real man”?
I just think it must be so bizarre to not have to panic about leaving the house alone, not worrying about being scrutinised about every little idiosyncrasy you posses, not having to feel intensely judged for the clothes you wear or how much makeup you apply.
What’s it like to not be sexualised on the daily? Not having to freak out whenever you hear footsteps behind you or having to walk with your keys in your hands as self-defence, just in case?
I’d love to have friends and class mates ask about me and my life instead of if I’ve found a boyfriend yet or what happened with so-and-so.
I don’t know. I have so many theories on how men are less judged, but I’m sure that’s not true. I would like to know, just for one day, see the world through a man’s perspective.
Admittedly, I have done and article like this before. However, it is on the list and the previous one did get me a few new followers and likes… So, for purely popularity purposes, this is part two of my pet peeves! (If you want to see part one click here).
FEET. I honestly don’t think there is much I hate in this world more than feet. They make me uncomfortable, they gross me out. I do not understand how they are so sweaty and ugh! I honestly shudder thinking about them. This particularly links to people exposing their feet in public places. I’m all for showing of your body but please don’t show me your feet. Please. There are only two exceptions to this and that is little kids who don’t need shoes, and three of my friends who do it just to anger me (you know who you are).
People who don’t look after their dog/kid. This is of course coming from somebody who has never had a pet or child so you may disagree, but I despise it when I look for some kid/dogs owner/parent and they’re nowhere to be seen! I feel like all the responsibility of this child goes to me. Or, even worse, is when they misbehave. How are you meant to react to that?!
People who complain about their meal/people who demand to speak to the manager. Call me painfully British, but I despise confrontation and I don’t like making a fuss in public. Jack Whitehall did a stand up show a good few years back now and he said about how he despises it too and I have never felt so exposed in my life! I just don’t want to make anyone upset and unless the worker is really in the wrong or something will go wrong if you don’t yell at them, there is really no need! Retail employees are humans too and they’re doing their bit for us so we should be nice to them.
Writing a part two to this article really confirms to me that I hate people. Wow, I’m an extrovert who thinks the human race is horrible. That’s what you get when you follow my blog! Controversial opinions, moans and rants, just general angry posts. I promise some of my articles are quite wholesome… You just may need to search for them a bit first!
Love you all, thanks for putting up with my crazy,
I like to pretend I am a very calm, chilled out type of person, but in reality… that’s not exactly true. I am very hot-headed and I speak without thinking a lot and I’m not one to keep my opinions to myself (as you can see by my entire blog). However, there are some types of people who really grind my gears, and I thought it would be very cathartic for me to talk about things that people do which rattle my ribcage. This is just me angrily typing at crazy-o’clock but I feel like as a population, we don’t speak about people like this enough or how toxic they can really be. Make sure to read to the end because I have big news!
Shirtless guys in public. I spoke about this to my friends merely the other day and we came to the following conclusion: unless you are on the beach or about to go swimming, keep it hidden! (I really wish we made something which rhymed.) In all seriousness though, no-one wants to see that, it makes everyone uncomfortable and there’s just no need as it won’t do anything to help you cool down and it definitely won’t prevent sun burn.
Two faced people, AKA Fakies. People are mean, there’s no way around it. However, when someone acts all nice to you then talks a bunch of crap behind your back, that’s when I have a problem with you. First of all, if you’re the one who’s getting spoken about, it’ll really mess with your self-confidence, make you develop trust issues in the future and it simply isn’t good. Even if you’re the person who is talking sh*t, no matter how much you think the person “deserves it”, it’ll make people question if they should be friends with you as you may do the same to them. It’s mean, unneeded and I can’t stand it.
People who self-diagnose themselves with mental health issues. I have never known someone who made my blood truly boil until I met someone like this. Since I first met one of these attention seekers, I have met a handful more and that is exactly what they are: a handful. They constantly go around claiming they have “depression” when it’s more than obvious they just feel sad. They make people with mental health super uncomfortable and give a bad name to the mental health community overall. One of the main reasons I write so much about mental health is because there is enough stigma as it is, let alone with all of the qUiRkY pEoPlE who have “uwu depression” – my fellow teens will understand exactly what I mean and it brings me quite smoothly onto number four…
People who make mental health an aesthetic. It’s triggering and it makes people who struggle daily super uncomfortable. There are lots of issues with the media glamorising or romanticizing mental illness and this needs to stop. Depression isn’t listening to emo music, wearing black and joking about self harm, it’s a serious condition which makes me struggle to get out of bed and do basic tasks like eating, getting dressed and having a shower. It really upsets and triggers me when I hear someone joking about suicide/self harm in graphic detail, explaining all the who’s, what’s, where’s, when’s, how’s and why’s. I knew people who described it in such unbearable detail that I’d become so close to relapsing back into that vicious cycle and I can’t stand it. There need to be more rules in place about what is and isn’t socially acceptable when it comes to talking about self harm and jokes about it. Jokes are a coping mechanism and I get it because I use that mechanisim all the time. However, I have an issue when someone says [trigger warning – graphic details about self harm in italics] “haha I’m going to go slit my wrists!” That is not okay and is super uncomfortable. Number four took a darker turn but I’m super happy I have now gotten that off my chest. Quickly, I’ll add in a slightly lighter one!
Roadmen/Chavs/F***boys. If someone calls me “peng” unironically or talks about how I’ve got “mad batty bruv” best believe I have beef with you. If you don’t understand any of these words, I am very jealous of you. Roadmen roam free where I live and I hate it. They objectify women, start fights for no reason, offer you drugs because they can and I honestly think they just live on this earth so I can make fun of them. You can typically find them smoking outside McDonalds, causing a nuisance in their matching tracksuits, fake Gucci belts, some sort of designer trainers and bum bags (fanny packs in America). Why do I hate them so much I hear you cry?! Because they try to get you to sleep with them for no real reason other than that they can. If a roadman reads this, I have a feeling that they’ll try attack me… emphasis on the try. Honestly, to all the roadmen I’ve rolled my eyes at before, I hope you have a bright future ahead of you and I genuinely wish you all the best 🙂
People who fake r*pe claims. Honestly there is no further explanation needed, I despise people who have done this and they should honestly be ashamed in themselves. They are one of the reasons that people rarely believe victims which isn’t good.
People who are convinced the world is against them and that everyone is horrible – people who just act like the victim. These people just make my eyes roll! They don’t ever realise they have it so well off, and they just find little things to moan about.
People who make sexist comments 24/7 or just pick people apart based on looks for “laughs”. If I make a good point, I don’t want you to just say “gEt bAcK tO tHe kItChEn” I want you to talk to me like the equal I am, not pick apart my looks and gender. It shouldn’t be as difficult as people make it, honestly.
There you have it! Eight types of people who really anger me! If you liked this blog post please like and comment if you wish, and follow if you want! I post once a week about anything and everything – high quality content here! If you want me to write about anything in particular, please let me know and I’ll be happy to do so.
Some people are already aware of this, but my Totally Tatiana Blog is now on a list for Top 100 UK Lifestyle Blogs! I’m number 76 and it’s a huge achievement. I’m just a teenager, juggling this blog around in my circus of a life purely because I enjoy writing on it, but this shows I’m doing something for the greater good – which is really exciting for me. If you want to look at who else made the list, please click here as I honestly feel honoured to be put on the same list as massive bloggers. Thank you so much Feedspot, I’m very grateful, and I’ll see you all next week!
This has been Tati, ta-ta! xxx
p.s – I found the featured image on WordPress and I loved it so the angry boy stays.
I was in the mood for some light-hearted article today and I was thinking about how I’m leaving secondary school soon. I was racking my brains to make a quirky, original post about school, which year 11’s will find relatable. What did I come up with instead? A post about stereotypical teachers I’m pretty sure we’ve all had throughout school years – secondary school in particular. Let’s go!
That one teacher who single-handedly made you fall in love with a subject. For me, this was my Year 10 English teacher. Going into year 10, I despised English – English Literature in particular. This teacher not only made me appreciate the subject, but also encouraged me to take it as an A Level later on in life. If it wasn’t for her, I’d still have no real ambition for the future. It’s crazy how one teacher can change your whole viewpoint on life.
That one teacher who should really be in retirement by now. No hate here but I feel like my younger readers will understand this one. There’s always that one teacher who you either see around school or have as a supply teacher who just seems that little bit too old. Normally, these teachers are some of the sweetest people, but they should be enjoying retirement, not having to deal with screaming teenagers on a Thursday afternoon. Poor, poor souls.
That one teacher who is like a Mum. For me, this is my Chemistry teacher I’ve had since Year 9. It’s becoming a running joke now that she is my in-school Mum, who is very lovely. She has that amazing sense of humour which I only know Mum’s to have, she always talks about her actual child to me and it’s so sweet just watching her face light up when she remembers something her child has done. I love this woman, and she’s one of the main reasons I’m staying on at my school for Sixth Form.
That one teacher who is very strict and very stressed. The amount of times I have coughed in one of these sort of teachers lessons and they pounce. Throughout the years, I’ve managed to work out that if your last lesson is with a teacher with a short temper who’s had tetchy teens the whole day, it won’t be a fun lesson. As long as you get your head down and don’t breathe too loudly, you’ll be fine!
That one teacher who cares too much whether they’re liked or not – down with the kids. I always feel slightly sorry for this teacher because they just want to be one of the popular kids who seem to forget they need to enforce discipline. They let you get away with anything in class, I’ve once had someone throw a book out of a second-floor window and not get any repercussions. It’s wild.
That one teacher who doesn’t care at all. They’ll put the work on the board, a documentary or even just give you a textbook and let you get on with it. Typically playing games or drawing, this teacher doesn’t care what you’re doing, just as long as you don’t kill anyone.
That one teacher who is just really good at their subject, just not the nicest person. I have had countless teachers like this. The best advice I can give you for these lessons is to leave personal issues outside the classroom and just listen to what they have to say. I had a teacher some time ago who had some interesting opinions about politics and he wasn’t afraid to share them. As much as I wanted to kick up a fuss, if they’re good at what they do, just get your head down and work, there’s no point in having a shouting match with a teacher you’ll lose to no matter the outcome.
I’m sorry my posts have been so sporadic recently by the way, I’ve been dealing with lots mentally and I’ve had my second set of mock exams so I’ve been exhausted. As soon as my final GCSE comes around (15th June) my aim is to post at least once a week. I have some amazing this planned this summer and I will be sure to share them here! I’m also taking a break from social media, so if you normally get updates on when I post through one of my social media accounts, just be aware I most likely won’t get them back until either Easter or even after GCSE’s. I haven’t decided yet, so the best thing to do is subscribe to my posts by popping in your email address. That way you’ll get notified every single time I post a new article. Thank you all so much for being so incredibly patient throughout all this, you’re all amazing and I promise you everything will be back to normal by June. Until then, I’ve been Tatiana, and I’ll see you sometime in the near future!
Today, I am here, breaking out of my hiatus to let you know all about me. This way you will truly see Totally Tatiana the way that some of my blog articles won’t present me as. Let’s do this!
1) I love the colour yellow
2) I’m a hopeless romantic – I honestly think it’s because I listen to Taylor Swift 24/7
3) I’m really into musicals
4) I love music – alternative pop and alt rock are the best to me (Push Baby, The Neighbourhood, Billie Eilish are the best)
5) I have a strange obsession with dinosaurs and I have a dinosaur shrine in my room – the way to my heart is dinosaurs 🙂
6) Hoodies are what I live in
7) My favourite pastime is watching movies – Comedies, (psychological) horror and mystery’s are my favourites
8) I like Toy Story – a lot.
9) I love becoming a different aesthetic each day.
10) Taylor Swift is my one true love
11) A few years ago I wore nothing but “boy’s” clothes to prove a point I could wear whatever I wanted to and now my clothes are 50% men’s and 50% women’s
12) I have a bad habit of stealing all my friend’s stuff – Hoodies, food, you name it! (Sorry Thumper)
13) I adore The Office US
14) I love to bake and paint nails
15) I’m a social butterfly and extreme extrovert
16) At school I’m known as the vigilante/activist – by teachers and students alike
17) The best way of describing my sense of humour is the 3D’s: dry, dark and dirty
18) I tried to be a plant mum but then one of my plants got ill and that one touched another plant and that one touched another plant so now all my children are dead 😥
19) I love doing eye makeup.
20) I stage protests on the daily [You can probably tell that from my blog though]
21) I really enjoy working with kids and I volunteered at my local Beavers group for three years and that was honestly the highlight of my week.
22) I really like milk. Not sure why I just love semi skimmed milk. Whole milk is too thick though and any other milk tastes like water. Semi-skimmed is the milk for me.
23) I am a massive hypocrite
24) I can’t stand planes – they give me really bad anxiety and I get air sick.
25) I can’t stay mad at someone for over two hours – if I’m still acting mad after that I’m really not. Being angry tires me.
26) I was born on the 26th August and I’m one of the youngest in my year
27) I’m super scared of heights and rollercoasters
28) The name Tatiana came about after some new friends made fun of me for my “posh accent”. Other nicknames also included posh spice. My “full name is Tatiana Daarling.
29) During the summer term at school I get very nostalgic and reminiscent
30) I play the ukulele (I’m self taught)
31) I really love art and being creative
32) I also really enjoy doing calligraphy
33) I have a strange habit of going on walks when it’s pitch black with my friends. During the summer holidays my friend and I met up at 5pm just so we could go on late night walks from then until whenever we wanted o go back. We got lost a lot.
34) I love, love, love party rings!
35) Everyone at school is convinced I’m a druggie because I go a million miles a minute – I’m really just very hyper but shhhh.
36) I love going to art museums and galleries. Museums in general to be fair – my favourite museum in the UK is the V&A, abroad it’s the Science Museum in California and I really want to go to the Museum of Death in Hollywood.
37) I am completely obsessed with conspiracy theories, unsolved crimes, serial killers and murder mysteries.
38) I’m super bad at remembering names and faces – even if we’ve been friends for years, chances are I’ll still call you the wrong name.
39) I cannot stand feet – they gross me out so much so I always wear socks.
40) I also just love socks, I have been known to take off my shoes and just walk around showing people my “socky boys”